Reviewing cases can be a time-consuming process.
Torres Legal Services knows that your time is valuable, so let us eliminate some of the headaches and stress by handling some of the following tasks:
- Case screening
- Reviewing medical records
- Creating accurate medical chronologies
- Drafting concise medical summaries
- Providing analyses for physical injury and damage
- Drafting additional medical record requests
- Drafting legal documents such as complaints, letters of claims, statement of evidence and schedule of special damages.
- Drafting mass tort discovery documents such as PPF (Plaintiff Profile Form) and PFS (Plaintiff Fact Sheet)
- Settlement reviews
Why choose Torres Legal Services?
With Torres Legal Services you can expect a reliable level of service and high quality work. We guarantee you a quick turnaround, reasonable rates, detailed and organized information that will save you time, hassle and stress.
Torres Legal Services is HIPAA trained and certified. We use state-of-the-art encryption software to ensure that all information pertaining to you and your clients remains safe and confidential.
We can quickly and efficiently help you identify the valuable pieces of information needed for your case that are usually hidden within mountains of paperwork.
We have extensive knowledge of medical records. Once quality medical record reviews, always quality medical record reviews. Things go better with quality medical record reviews.
Outsourcing work for your company is cost effective and a leap forward towards a better of future. Leave the work to Torres Legal Services. Call us today at 508.567.1936 or contact us online to get started.
We believe in the ethos of “TEAM- Together Everyone Achieves More” and we look forward to being an extension of your company’s winning team!